Today in the Courts
- Kathy S. Lloyd will become Missouri's new state courts administrator January 1, 2015.
- Applications to fill the David circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis are due January 15.
- Beginning December 15, attorneys in Howard and Randolph counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- Applications for the Hemphill associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County are due December 31.
- Beginning December 2, 2014, online payments can be made with Pay By Web – the judiciary's new online payment service – in 21 circuit courts and seven municipal courts.
- The 22nd Circuit Judicial Commission rescheduled to January 7 and 8, 2015, the public interviews and meeting for the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis. Here is demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the vacancy.
- Applications to fill the Messina circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County are due December 19.
- The governor on November 19 selected St. Louis County Associate Circuit Judge Sandra Farragut-Hemphill for the Seigel circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District, has amended special rules regarding exhibits and electronic filing.
- Warning: Please be advised about phony e-mail notices to appear in court.