Today in the Courts
- Applications are due September 30 to fill the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis (22nd Circuit).
- Beginning September 2, attorneys in Barry County are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- Beginning August 7, online payments can be made with Pay By Web – the judiciary's new online payment service – in Boone, Greene, Jefferson and St. Charles counties.
- Warning: Please be advised about phony e-mail notices to appear in court.
- Applications are due September 10 to fill the associate circuit judge vacancy in Greene County created by the retirement of Judge Mark E. Fitzsimmons.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri's civic education committee has launched a new website – "Discover Missouri Courts" – devoted to providing user-friendly information about Missouri courts and judges.
- Twelve high schools statewide have been selected to compete in the 2014 Constitution Project.