Today in the Courts
- Applications for the Norton vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, are due March 20.
- The public interviews and meeting for the David circuit judge vacancy have been scheduled for March 18 and 19 in St. Louis. See demographic and interviewee information for this vacancy.
- Voting to fill the lawyer vacancy on the 22nd circuit commission created by the death of Michael B. Calvin is open until midnight Wednesday, March 11.
- The governor on February 10 appointed Jennifer Marie Phillips of the Jackson County prosecutor's office to the Messina circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County and St. Louis drug court Commissioner James E. Sullivan to the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The 21st circuit commission on February 5 nominated St. Louis County Traffic Commissioner Mary Greaves and St. Louis attorneys Robert Heggie and Dana Walker Tucker for the Hemphill associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The judiciary's fiscal 2014 annual statistical report and supplement -- which include detailed caseload information -- are now available.
- The chief justice delivered the 2015 state of the judiciary address Thursday morning, January 22 to a joint session of the Missouri General Assembly.
- Attorneys now may use a new QuickFile feature, launched January 15, to generate and submit entries of appearance in certain cases through the Missouri eFiling System.