Today in the Courts
- Applications to fill the impending circuit judge vacancy in Greene County are due May 26.
- Applications for the 2015 Constitution Project competition are due May 7.
- The February 2015 bar examination results are now available.
- Beginning April 20, attorneys in Crawford and Dent counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The Appellate Judicial Commission on April 9 nominated St. Louis attorney James M. Dowd, Jefferson County Circuit Judge Lisa Page and St. Louis attorney Erwin O. Switzer for the Norton vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals. Eastern District.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri is seeking public suggestions for improving municipal court practices and procedures.
- Applications to fill the impending associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis are due April 24.
- Beginning March 30, attorneys in Madison, St. Francois, Ste. Genevieve and Washington counties – and beginning April 1 for attorneys filing domestic relations cases in St. Louis County – are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The governor on March 24 appointed St. Louis attorney Robert M. Heggie to fill the Farragut-Hemphill associate circuit judge vacancy on the St. Louis County circuit court.
- The 22nd circuit commission on March 19 nominated St. Louis associate circuit judges Thomas Clark II, Christopher McGraugh and Calea Stovall-Reid for the David circuit judge vacancy on the St. Louis city circuit court.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri on March 9 announced it is reassigning Ferguson's municipal division cases to a judge it transferred to the St. Louis County circuit court effective March 16.
- The chief justice delivered the 2015 state of the judiciary address Thursday morning, January 22 to a joint session of the Missouri General Assembly.