Today in the Courts
- The governor on July 2 appointed administrative hearing commissioner Nicole Colbert-Botchway to fill the McGraugh associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- Beginning Monday, June 22, all visitors to the St. Louis County courts building must enter through its new entrance at the corner of South Central and Bonhomme avenues in Clayton. The court's new address is 105 South Central Avenue, Clayton, Missouri 63105.
- Beginning June 15, attorneys in Carter, Clark, Howell and Oregon counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The 31st circuit commission on June 11 nominated Greene County Associate Circuit Judges Jason Brown and Mark Powell and division of workers compensation Judge Margaret Holden for the Conklin circuit judge vacancy in Greene County.
- The governor on June 3 appointed St. Louis attorney James M. Dowd to fill the Norton vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri has created a working group to study and make recommendations for improving state's municipal court divisions. One of the things the group will study is the report the Court received from the state courts administrator's office and Acting Ferguson Municipal Judge Roy L. Richter regarding the Ferguson municipal court division.