Today in the Courts
- The 22nd Circuit Judicial Commission rescheduled to January 7 and 8, 2015, the public interviews and meeting for the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis. Here is demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the vacancy.
- Applications to fill the Messina circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County are due December 19.
- The governor on November 19 selected St. Louis County Associate Circuit Judge Sandra Farragut-Hemphill for the Seigel circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, heard arguments November 19 in Jackson.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, honored the late Judge Joseph Stewart during a November 18 ceremony.
- The governor on November 14 selected Springfield attorney Andy Hosmer for the Fitzsimmons associate circuit judge vacancy in Greene County.
- Beginning November 12, attorneys in Schuyler and Scotland counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District, has amended special rules regarding exhibits and electronic filing.
- Online payments can be made with Pay By Web – the judiciary's new online payment service – in Boone, Greene, Jefferson and St. Charles counties.
- Warning: Please be advised about phony e-mail notices to appear in court.