(1) a group or prepaid legal plan, whether operated by a union trust, mutual benefit or aid association, corporation, or other entity or person that provides unlimited or a specified amount of telephone advice or personal communication at no charge to the members or beneficiaries, other than a periodic membership or beneficiary fee, and that furnishes or pays for legal services to its beneficiaries;
(2) a plan of prepaid legal services insurance authorized to operate in this state;
(3) individual lawyer-to-lawyer referrals;
(4) lawyers jointly advertising their own services in a manner that discloses that such advertising is solely to solicit clients for themselves;
(5) any pro bono legal assistance program that does not accept any fee from clients for referrals; or
(6) any organization maintaining a 26 USC 501(c)(3) exemption that maintains a referral list only incident to its other activities.