Local Court Rules

Jury Information

Associate Division Party Information Sheet

Family Court Party Information Sheet

Circuit Civil Information Sheet

Special Process Server List



Circuit Clerk

Judy Zerr


Marriages are performed by appointment ONLY. Parties need to bring their marriage license and two witnesses over the age of eighteen. Check in time is one-half hour (30 minutes) prior to the ceremony. All couples must check into Room 419 on the fourth floor. A marriage license needs to be applied for in advance at the Recorder of Deeds office located at 201 N. Second, St. Charles, Missouri. To make an appointment please call 949-7380.
To File an Ex Parte (Adult Abuse/Child Protection)
Paperwork and help in filing an adult abuse or child protection can be obtained in the Circuit Clerk's Office, 300 North Second Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301.
To Pay Child Support
Child support payments must be mailed to Family Support Center, P.O. Box 109002, Jefferson City, MO 65110. Child support payments may be made by cashier's check, money order, or personal check.
To Lookup Judgments and Liens
Judgments indexes and lien information can be found in the Circuit Clerks's Office, 300 North Second Street, Suite 216, Saint Charles, MO 63301. Judgments are also availabe at this link: http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
To Lookup Case Information
Case information is available through CASENET on the internet at http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

Cases can be accessed by name, case number, filing date, or hearing date.

To Obtain Copies of Court Documents
The cost for copies of court documents is $.10 per page and $1.50 for certification. Copies can be obtained from all files unless the case has been sealed. In the event of a sealed file, only the persons that are a party to the case or their attorney can obtain a copy in person with proof of identity. You may email your request to circuit11.closedfiles@courts.mo.gov Please be sure to indicate the specific items to be copied.

Email Closed files

To fax a request for civil and family cases - 636-949-7390 For criminal cases fax to - 636-949-1819
File a Small Claims Suit
To file a Small Claims case or to obtain information regarding filing a small claims case you may call (636) 949 - 3079, or come to Room 222 on the main floor of the Courts Administration Building. The office is open from 8:00 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday through Friday.
To Pay Court Costs

Civil, traffic and criminal court costs can be mailed or paid in person at the Circuit Clerk's Office. Please include case number. No personal checks accepted.

We accept Master Card and Discover for posting bonds and court costs in person. "A convenience fee will be assessed." On January 2, 2013 we will begin accepting Visa.

Criminal Records Check

The Circuit Clerk's Offices will not perform a criminal records check. To obtain a criminal records check please contact:

St. Charles County Police: (636) 949 - 3016

Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop C: (314) 340-4000