Electronic Filing (eFiling) Training Opportunities
Watch a video!
→ CLICK HERE to begin the video
Take a webinar!
The next webinar is scheduled for September 9, 2015, from 2-3:30 p.m.
Upcoming Webinar Training Dates for 2015 (all from 2-3:30 p.m.):
Upcoming Webinar Training Dates for 2016 (all from 2-3:30 p.m.):
Step 1: At least one day before the webinar, review the appropriate directions
below for accessing the webinar/virtual classroom:
Using a PC or Laptop • Using an iOS device (iPad or iPhone)
Step 2: You may enter the virtual classroom no earlier than 1:45 p.m. the day of training
via this link to training → http://meetingcenter.courts.mo.gov/sep92015/
Select the radio button for 'Enter as a Guest,' type your name and click 'Enter Room.'
A message will alert you if you are too early.
You may receive the following message while accessing the Attorney webinar. It is not
necessary to install the Add-in. Please click 'No.'
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY16)
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY15)|
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY14)
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY13)
This 90-minute webinar is to inform attorneys of the rules for the new eFiling procedures and
to demonstrate the process and procedures to eFile cases with the court including:
registration, filing a case, uploading documents, setting up accounts and paying fees,
and how to access cases on Secure Case.net. This webinar includes a short survey and
is worth 1.8 CLEs.
• Explain the definition of eFiling
• Provide an overview of registration and the requirements for eFiling
• Review the eFiling Rules
• Direct users to eFiling information available from the "Your Missouri Courts" website
• Demonstrate procedures for eFiling a new case and filing on an existing case
• Explain electronic notifications, submissions and reasons for returned submissions
• Demonstrate accessing documents on Secure Case.net
• Explain confidential case information accessibility
• The Missouri eFiling System Powerpoint
• How to eFile a New Case in the Circuit Court
• How to eFile on an Existing Case in the Circuit Court
|Past Webinar Training Dates
|August 11, 2015
July 21, 2015
June 10, 2015
May 12, 2015
April 14, 2015
March 26, 2015
February 9, 2015
January 12, 2015
December 9, 2014
November 13, 2014
October 21 & 23, 2014
September 22 & 24, 2014
August 21 & 26, 2014
July 22 & 30, 2014