Electronic Filing (eFiling) Training Opportunities
Watch a video!
→ CLICK HERE to begin the video
Take a webinar!
The next webinar is scheduled for June 21, 2016, from 2-3:30 p.m.
Step 1: At least one day before the webinar, review the appropriate directions
below for accessing the webinar/virtual classroom:
Using a PC or Laptop • Using an iOS device (iPad or iPhone)
Step 2: You may enter the virtual classroom no earlier than 1:45 p.m. the day of training
via this link to training → http://meetingcenter.courts.mo.gov/jun212016/
Select the radio button for 'Enter as a Guest,' type your name and click 'Enter Room.'
A message will alert you if you are too early.
You may receive the following message while accessing the Attorney webinar. It is not
necessary to install the Add-in. Please click 'No.'
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY16)
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY15)|
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY14)
|→ Attorney eFiling CLE Hours: Sponsor Information (FY13)
This 90-minute webinar is to inform attorneys of the rules for the new eFiling procedures and
to demonstrate the process and procedures to eFile cases with the court including:
registration, filing a case, uploading documents, setting up accounts and paying fees,
and how to access cases on Secure Case.net. This webinar includes a short survey and
is worth 1.8 CLEs.
• Explain the definition of eFiling
• Provide an overview of registration and the requirements for eFiling
• Review the eFiling Rules
• Direct users to eFiling information available from the "Your Missouri Courts" website
• Demonstrate procedures for eFiling a new case and filing on an existing case
• Explain electronic notifications, submissions and reasons for returned submissions
• Demonstrate accessing documents on Secure Case.net
• Explain confidential case information accessibility
• The Missouri eFiling System Powerpoint
• How to eFile a New Case in the Circuit Court
• How to eFile on an Existing Case in the Circuit Court