Today in the Courts
- Case.net and the Missouri eFiling System will be intermittently unavailable between 11 a.m. Saturday, February 13 and 10 a.m. Sunday, February 14 due to maintenance.
- The judiciary is seeking comments in review of Missouri's child support guidelines.
- The 21st circuit commission has released demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Watkins associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The Appellate Judicial Commission on February 9 nominated St. Louis County Circuit Judge Colleen Dolan, St. Louis Circuit Judge Robin Vannoy and Webster Groves attorney Kenneth Vuylsteke.
- Chief Justice Patricia Breckenridge delivered the 2016 State of the Judiciary address Wednesday morning, January 27.
- The judiciary's annual statistical reports for fiscal 2015 now are available.
- Applications are due February 25 for a newly created associate circuit judge position in Greene County.
- Beginning February 1, attorneys in Benton, Dallas, Hickory, Polk and Webster counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The governor on January 26 appointed Missouri Court of Appeals law clerk Jason Sengheiser to fill the Noble associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The 22nd circuit commission on January 14 nominated St. Louis attorneys Joseph Green and Jason Dodson and St. Louis County traffic commissioner Mary Greaves for the Ribaudo associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- Case.net now offers, through December 2016, a pilot "track this case" feature.