Today in the Courts
- Applications for the Bresnahan circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County are due August 24.
- Beginning July 27, attorneys in Atchison, Gentry, Holt, Nodaway and Worth counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The governor on July 21 appointed Greene County Associate Circuit Judge Jason Brown to fill the Conklin circuit judge vacancy in Greene County.
- The governor on July 2 appointed administrative hearing commissioner Nicole Colbert-Botchway to fill the McGraugh associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The governor on June 3 appointed St. Louis attorney James M. Dowd to fill the Norton vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri has created a working group to study and make recommendations for improving state's municipal court divisions.