Today in the Courts
- Applications to fill the impending associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis are due April 24.
- Beginning March 30, attorneys in Madison, St. Francois, Ste. Genevieve and Washington counties – and beginning April 1 for attorneys filing domestic relations cases in St. Louis County – are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The Appellate Judicial Commission on March 27 released the demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Norton vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- The governor on March 24 appointed St. Louis attorney Robert M. Heggie to fill the Farragut-Hemphill associate circuit judge vacancy on the St. Louis County circuit court.
- The 22nd circuit commission on March 19 nominated St. Louis associate circuit judges Thomas Clark II, Christopher McGraugh and Calea Stovall-Reid for the David circuit judge vacancy on the St. Louis city circuit court.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri on March 9 announced it is reassigning Ferguson's municipal division cases to a judge it transferred to the St. Louis County circuit court effective March 16.