Available job openings within the 13th Circuit are listed below. Some positions within the 13th Circuit are funded by the state. Most of the remainder are funded by the county (Boone or Callaway). A small number of positions are funded by grants.
Current Job Openings
Different jobs may require different application processes. Please review each job advertisement carefully for directions on how to apply.
Each job listed above is identified as either full-time or part-time. Each type requires a specific application. Click the appropriate application:
- Full-Time Employment Application
- Part-Time Employment Application
- Volunteer/Student In Placement Application Packet
Employees who work more than 1,000 hours per year are generally eligible for benefits.
State-paid employees have a number of benefits available including:
- the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan,
- the Missouri State Employee Retirement System,
- the Deferred Compensation Plan, and
- the cafeteria plan.
Boone county-paid employees are provided benefits summarized in the Boone County Employee Benefits.
Most benefited employees in Callaway County are state-paid.