Today in the Courts
- The Appellate Judicial Commission on February 9 nominated St. Louis County Circuit Judge Colleen Dolan, St. Louis Circuit Judge Robin Vannoy and Webster Groves attorney Kenneth Vuylsteke.
- Chief Justice Patricia Breckenridge delivered the 2016 State of the Judiciary address Wednesday morning, January 27.
- The judiciary's annual statistical reports for fiscal 2015 now are available.
- Applications are due February 8 for the Watkins associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County and February 25 for a newly created associate circuit judge position in Greene County.
- Beginning February 1, attorneys in Benton, Dallas, Hickory, Polk and Webster counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The governor on January 26 appointed Missouri Court of Appeals law clerk Jason Sengheiser to fill the Noble associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis; and on January 12 appointed St. Louis County Associate Circuit Judge Nancy Watkins to fill the county's new circuit judge position created by the legislature.
- The 22nd circuit commission on January 14 nominated St. Louis attorneys Joseph Green and Jason Dodson and St. Louis County traffic commissioner Mary Greaves for the Ribaudo associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- Case.net now offers, through December 2016, a pilot "track this case" feature.