Today in the Courts
- Beginning May 20, attorneys in Cape Girardeau and Stoddard counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The seventh circuit judicial commission released the demographic, interviewee and meeting information regarding the Clay County circuit judge vacancy created by the elevation of Judge Rex Anthony Gabbert to the Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District.
- The governor on May 10 appointed Kansas City attorney Mary F. Weir for the associate circuit judge vacancy on the 16th Judicial Circuit created by the retirement of Judge Christine Sill-Rogers.
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District to hold docket May 16 at Cape Girardeau County Administrative Office.
- Missouri Court of Appeals to honor Judge Stanley Grimm in memorial service May 17 at common pleas courthouse in Cape Girardeau.
- The Supreme Court celebrated the formal swearing-in of its newest judge, Paul Wilson, at a ceremony Friday, April 19.
- Now available: results of the February 2013 bar examination.