Today in the Courts
- Beginning October 27, attorneys in Iron, Laclede and Morgan counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The 21st Circuit Judicial Commission on October 23 nominated St. Louis County associate circuit judges Sandra Farragut-Hemphill and Mary Elizabeth Ott and St. Louis attorney Thomas J. Plunkert for the Seigel circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- This year, winners from each school competing in The Constitution Project will receive fellowships.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals heard arguments October 22 at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.
- The 31st Circuit Judicial Commission on October 2 nominated Springfield Municipal Judge Becky Borthwick, Assistant U.S. Attorney Randall Eggert and Springfield attorney Andy Hosmer for the Fitzsimmons associate circuit judge vacancy in Greene County
- The 22nd Circuit Judicial Commission has announced the demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The 21st Circuit Judicial Commission has announced the demographic, interviewee and meeting information regarding the Seigel circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- Online payments can be made with Pay By Web – the judiciary's new online payment service – in Boone, Greene, Jefferson and St. Charles counties.
- Warning: Please be advised about phony e-mail notices to appear in court.