- Attorney Membership
- Civic Education
- Court Forms
- Court Rules
- Electronic Filing
- Fine Collection Center
- Judicial Vacancies
- Juror Information
- Opinions & Minutes
- Oral Arguments Docketed
- Pay By Web
- Representing Yourself
Supreme Court of Missouri's civic education committee seeks competitors for 2016 'Constitution Project'
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Supreme Court of Missouri’s Committee on Civic Education is seeking applicants for The Constitution Project, a statewide competition for high school students that will be held during the fall 2016 semester and will culminate with championship rounds in Jefferson City.
The Constitution Project gives students a mock crime scene to investigate, report about and eventually try in a mock trial, all under the mentorship of local professionals in the fields of crime scene investigation, journalism and trial advocacy. Started five years ago at Houston (Missouri) High School by Texas County Associate Circuit Judge Doug Gaston, the competition expanded last year to more than 250 students from 16 schools in four regions participating in The Constitution Project statewide. Read more»
- Court closure: The Johnson County Justice Center is closed Tuesday, August 9 due to unsanitary conditions.
- Applications are due August 18 for the Dueker associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The governor on August 8 appointed Family Court Commissioner Margaret Donnelly to fill the Dolan circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County, on August 3 appointed Assistant Circuit Attorney Timothy Boyer to fill the Bryant associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis; on July 26 appointed Deputy Probate Commissioner Mark Styles Jr. to fill the Forsyth circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County; and on July 15 appointed Edward R. Ardini Jr. to fill the Ellis vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District.
- The 21st circuit commission on July 12 released the demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Cohen circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri has appointed Jeremiah Morgan as its general counsel.
- Public alert: Beginning June 8, the Supreme Court of Missouri elevator will be taken out of service for several months for repairs.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri on May 11 announced the impending retirement of its clerk, Bill Thompson, after nearly four decades of service to the Court and the appointment of its director of government relations and deputy counsel, Betsy AuBuchon, as its next clerk.
- The Missouri judiciary is piloting the Case.net "Track This Case" feature.