Today in the Courts
- Case.net now offers, through June 2016, a pilot "track this case" feature.
- The 22nd circuit commission on November 23 announced the demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Noble associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District, is seeking a deputy marshal.
- Electronic voting for the 21st Circuit Judicial Commission runoff election begins Friday, November 20 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. Friday, December 11.
- The governor on November 17 appointed Jackson County Family Court Commissioner Susan Long to fill the new associate circuit judge position there and St. Louis Associate Circuit Judge Michael W. Noble to fill the Garvey circuit judge vacancy there.
- Applications are due November 20 for an impending associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis city.
- High school students earn top awards in Missouri's 2015 Constitution Project.
- The Appellate Judicial Commission on November 12 nominated St. Louis attorneys Joel Ferber and Benjamin Lipman and Jefferson County Circuit Judge Lisa Page for the Ahrens vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- Beginning November 16, attorneys in Johnson County are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The 21st circuit commission on November 12 announced the demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the new circuit judge position in St. Louis County.
- Attorney Scott Bethune has been elected as the western district attorney member of the Appellate Judicial Commission.
- The governor on November 5 appointed Administrative Law Judge Margaret Holden to fill the Brown associate circuit judge vacancy in Greene County and St. Louis County Associate Circuit Judge Ellen (Nellie) H. Ribaudo to fill the Bresnahan circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.