Today in the Courts
election will be held March 12 to fill the lawyer vacancy on the 22nd
circuit commission created by the death of Michael B. Calvin.
- Beginning February 2, attorneys in Camden and Miller counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The Missouri Court of Appeals is scheduled to hear oral arguments Wednesday morning, January 28, at William Jewell College in Liberty.
- The chief justice delivered the 2015 state of the judiciary address Thursday morning, January 22 to a joint session of the Missouri General Assembly.
- The 16th circuit commission on January 20 nominated Kansas City attorney Marilyn B. Keller, Jackson County Family Court Commissioner Susan Elizabeth Long and Jennifer Marie Phillips, a chief trial assistant in the Jackson County prosecutor's office, for the Messina circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County.
- The 22nd circuit commission has released demographic and interviewee information for the David circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- Attorneys now may use a new QuickFile feature, launched January 15, to generate and submit entries of appearance in certain cases through the Missouri eFiling System.
- The 22nd circuit commission on January 7 nominated Associate Circuit Judge Christopher E. McGraugh, Family Court Commissioner Anne-Marie Clarke and Drug Court Commissioner James E. Sullivan, all of the St. Louis circuit court, for the Grady circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- The 21st circuit commission has released demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Hemphill associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.