Today in the Courts
- Beginning June 27, attorneys in Marion, Monroe, Ralls and Wayne counties are required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- Applications for the impending Cohen circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County are due July 8.
- The governor on June 10 appointed St. Louis Associate Circuit Judge Paula Perkins Bryant to fill the Margaret Neill circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis and on May 27 appointed St. Louis County Associate Circuit Judge Joseph S. Dueker to fill the Prebil circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County.
- Judicial commissions on June 13 nominated Lisa N. Gentleman, Scott R. Manuel and Mark A. Styles Jr. for the Forsyth circuit judge vacancy in Jackson County; on June 7 nominated Edward R. Ardini Jr., Judge W. Brent Powell and Teresa A. Woody for the Ellis vacancy on the Western District appeals court; and on May 4 nominated St. Louis County assistant prosecutor Susan Petersen and St. Louis area attorneys Richard Stewart and Dana Tucker for the newly created associate circuit judge position in St. Louis County.
- Local circuit commissions on June 8 released demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the Dolan circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis County; and on May 20 released released demographic, interviewee and meeting information for the impending associate circuit judge vacancy in St. Louis.
- Public alert: Beginning June 8, the Supreme Court of Missouri elevator will be taken out of service for several months for repairs.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri on May 11 announced the impending retirement of its clerk, Bill Thompson, after nearly four decades of service to the Court and the appointment of its director of government relations and deputy counsel, Betsy AuBuchon, as its next clerk.
- The Missouri judiciary is piloting the Case.net "Track This Case" feature.