Today in the Courts
- Beginning July 14, attorneys in Pettis County will be required to use the Missouri eFiling System.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri's civic education committee has launched a new website – "Discover Missouri Courts" – devoted to providing user-friendly information about Missouri courts and judges.
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District has elected a new chief judge.
- The Supreme Court of Missouri is seeking well-qualified applicants for its state courts administrator vacancy.
- Twelve high schools statewide have been selected to compete in the 2014 Constitution Project.